Watermelon kheer, rich creamy texture kheer, basmati rice cooked in watermelon juice.
- 2 cup Watermelon juice plain
- 1/2 cup Basmati Rice
- 1.5 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 10-12 Almond Soaked and peeled
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 drops Rose Water optional
- Soak Basmati rice for 20 mins.
- Almond paste: In a mixing jar add soaked and peeled almonds, 2 tbsp of milk, grind it to fine paste.
- In a pan add soaked Basmati rice, water, cook for 10 mins, now add milk cook till the rice is cooked, add sugar, allow it to melt completely, add almond paste mix well, now add condensed milk, cook for 2 mins, add plain watermelon juice, cook till it gets creamy texture, add cardamom powder, rose water, give a stir.
- Watermelon Kheer ready to have.
Prepare watermelon juice without adding sugar, as we are using sugar for preparing kheer.