Vermicelli Barfi / Vermicelli Bites
Vermicelli Barfi / Vermicelli Bites, a crunchy barfi, vermicelli roasted and cooked in condensed milk and dry fruits.
- 1 cup vermicelli
- 2 tbsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- 1/3 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Almond crushed
- 2 tbsp Cashew crushed
- 2 tbsp Pistachio crushed
- 8-10 Raisins
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- In a pan add ghee, vermicelli, roast it for 10 mins on low-medium flame.
- Add crushed almond, crushed pista, crushed cashew, raisins, cardamom powder, mix well.
- Now add condensed milk.
- Stir well, cook for 2-3 mins on low flame.
- Add this to ghee greased plate immediately, garnish with crushed dry fruits, gently press using spatula.
- Cut into desired shapes, let it cool down.
- Crunchy Vermicelli Barfi / Vermicelli Bites is ready to have.