Veg Stuffed Grated Potato Omelette
Veg Stuffed Grated Potato Omelette, a Omelette recipe, stir fried vegetables stuffed in grated potato egg omelette.
- 3 Egg
- 3 Potato medium
- 2 tbsp Mushroom
- 2 tbsp Beans
- 2 tbsp Carrot
- 2 tbsp Onion
- 2 tbsp Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Tomato
- 3 tbsp Butter/Ghee/Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Grate potatoes and squeeze excess water out of shredded potatoes.
- In a pan add 1tbsp of butter, add shred potatoes, cook for 2 to 3 mins, till it gets dry. Keep aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tbsp of butter, add mushroom slices, stir fry for 2 mins, add beans, carrot, onion, capsicum, tomatoes, one by one, cook for 2 to 3 mins, keep stirring, add 1/2 salt, give a mix, add pepper powder, mix well. cook for 1 more min. Keep aside.
- In a bowl add eggs, beat well, add cooked shred potatoes, add 1/2 tsp salt, mix well.
- In a pan add butter, add shred potato egg mixture, spread evenly, close the lid and cook for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Flip the omelette, cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Flip the omelette, add stir fried vegetables, fold the omelette.
- Veg Stuffed Grated Potato Omelette ready to have.