Tapioca Chips/Maragenasu Chips
Tapioca Chips, its a deep fried snack dish, Tapioca julienne/thin strips deep fried and sprinkled with salt and chilly powder.
- 1 bowl Tapioca
- Oil for frying
- 2 strings Curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Peel the skin off and wash.
- Slice the tapioca into thin slices.
- Cut the julienne from the tapioca slices.
- Tapioca julienne is ready.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Drop the thin strips/julienne into oil.
- Deep fry till the light golden colour.
- Deep fry the curry leaves.
- In a plate add fried chips, fried curry leaves, sprinkle some salt, sprinkle some red chilly powder, mix it well.
- Crispy, Crunchy, Tapioca Chips is ready to have.