Spanish omelette is the English name for a traditional dish from Spanish cuisine called tortilla de papas. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, sometimes also with onion and other vegetables to give an indian touch to the recipe, fried in oil.
- 6 Egg
- 3 Potato (medium)
- 1 Capsicum (Small)
- 1 Onion (medium)
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 3/4 - 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tsp Oil
- Finely chop potato, capsicum, and onion.
- In a frying pan add 4tsp oil.
- Shallow fry potato, capsicum and onion one by one.
- In a bowl add shallow fried potato, capsicum, onion, finely chopped coriander leaves, pepper powder, salt, and eggs, beat them nicely, till we get foamy texture.
- Apply oil in a pan, pour egg mixture.
- Prepare Omelette on a low flame.