Semolina Choco Cake
Semolina Choco Cake, a cake recipe prepared by a blend of rava and cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup Semolina / Rava / Sooji
- 1/3 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup Curd
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- In a mixing jar add semolina.
- Make very fine rava by grinding.
- In a mixing bowl add grind fine rava, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, oil, curd, milk, vanilla essence, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Grease and dust cake tin.
- Add cake batter to cake tin, gently tap the tin, pre heat a kadai, place cake tin.
- Close the lid and cook for 40-45 mins on low-medium flame.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Clear the sides of the tin.
- Moist Semolina Choco Cake is ready to have.