Semolina Cake / Rava Cake / Sooji Cake
Semolina Cake / Rava Cake / Sooji Cake, a cake recipe prepared by rava.
- 1/2 cup Rava / Sooji / Semolina
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Maida / All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup Curd
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- In a mixing jar add semolina.
- Make very fine rava by grinding.
- In a mixing bowl add grind fine rava, powdered sugar, maida, oil, curd, milk, vanilla essence, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Grease and dust cake tin.
- Add cake batter to cake tin, gently tap the tin.
- Pre heat a kadai, place cake tin.
- Close the lid and cook for 40-45 mins on low-medium flame.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Clear the sides of the tin.
- Sponge Semolina Cake / Rava Cake / Sooji Cake is ready to have.