Roopchand Tawa Fry
Roopchand Tawa Fry, roopchand fish slices marinated in spice powder paste, tawa fried in coconut oil.
- 1/2 kg Roopchand Fish Slices
- 2 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 Lemon
- 1+2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a plate add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, 1 tbsp oil, coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Take cleaned and washed fish slices.
- Apply the prepared masala paste well on fish slices. Marinate fish for minimum 30 mins.
- Heat a grilled pan or any tawa, grease oil.
- Place marinated fish slices, apply left over masala, sprinkle some oil.
- Flip the fish slices, apply left over masala.
- Cook for 2 mins on each side on high flame, keep flipping.
- Spicy Tangy Delicious Roopchand Tawa Fry is ready to have.