Ridge Gourd Dosa / Heerekai Dosa
Ridge Gourd Dosa, Made by the batter prepared by a blend of rice, ridge gourd, green chilly, coconut, coriander leaves.
- 1 cup Dosa rice
- 1 cup Ridge gourd
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coconut chopped/grated
- 4-5 Green chilly
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Soak dosa rice, minimum 4 hours to overnight.
- In a mixing jar add soaked rice, fresh coconut, coriander leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds, chopped ridge gourd, salt, 3/4 cup of water, blend it to fine paste.
- In a dosa pan spread dosa batter like dosa, sprinkle oil, cook for a min on high flame, flip the dosa, cook other side for another min.
- Ridge gourd Dosa ready to have.
Ridge gourd dosa goes well with tomato-onion-chutney http://www.chayasflavoursome.com/tomato-onion-chutney/