Potato Stuffed Rava Dosa
Potato Stuffed Rava Dosa, prepared potato sabji stuffed in dosa batter.
- 1 cup Semolina / Rava / Sooji
- 1 cup Curd
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Asafoetida / Hing
- 1 string Curry Leaves chopped
- 1 Green Chilly chopped
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3-4 medium Potato
- 1/2 tsp Cooking soda
- 1/2 cup Water
Potato Stuffing / Potato Sabji :
- In a kadai add oil, mustard seeds, as it starts to crackle, add hing, curry leaves, green chilly, onion, Saute.
- Add salt, amchur powder, turmeric powder, saute.
- Add cooked potatoes.
- Smash and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, Potato Stuffing is ready.
Batter Preparation :
- In a bowl add semolina and curd.
- Mix well, close the lid, keep aside for 20 mins.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Mix well, add water little by little.
- Batter is ready.
Preparing Potato Stuffed Rava Dosa :
- Heat a dosa pan, Pour the prepared dosa batter, spread slightly.
- Place prepared potato patties.
- Pour the dosa batter on patties, sprinkle some oil, close the lid and cook for 1-2 mins on low flame.
- Flip the dosa, cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Cut it into 2 halves.
- Potato Stuffed Rava Dosa is ready to have.