Pepper Chicken, is a hot and spicy chicken side dish, chicken is cooked in garlic, curry leaves tempering, and tossed in pepper powder mixture.
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 3 strings Curry Leaves
- 3-4 Green Chilly slits
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- In a mixing jar add fennel seeds, cumin seeds, pepper corns, blend it to fine to coarse powder. Keep aside.
- In a kadai add oil, chopped garlic, curry leaves, green chilly, saute.
- Now add finely chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, saute.
- Add chicken, salt, mix well.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 mins on medium flame, do not add water as chicken leaves the water.
- Add prepared pepper powder mixture, 1/4 cup of water, stir well. Close the lid and cook for 5 more mins on high flame.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves, give a stir.
- Spicy, Delicious Pepper Chicken is ready to have.