Peanut Chaat / Groundnut Chaat
Peanut Chaat/Groundnut Chaat, boiled peanut tossed with chopped veggies and spice powders.
- 1 bowl Raw peanuts with shell
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Sweet Corn boiled
- 1 tbsp Raw mango chopped
- 1 Green chilly chopped
- 1 tbsp Potato cubes boiled
- 1 tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a pressure cooker, add raw peanut with shells, add water, close the lid and cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Remove the peanuts from the shell.
- In a bowl take boiled peanuts, add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder, mix well.
- Now add boiled sweet corns, chopped raw mango, chopped green chilly, boiled potato cubes, chopped onion, chopped tomato, mix it well.
- Add chaat masala powder, finely chopped coriander leaves, mix well.
- Finally add lemon juice, give a mix.
- Chatpata Peanut Chaat is ready to have.