Moth Beans / Madike Kalu Palya
Moth Beans / Madike Kalu Palya, a side dish, cooked moth beans seasoning with tomato, onion, green chilly.
- 1 cup Moth Beans / Madike Kalu Sprouted
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 medium Tomato chopped
- 1 Green chilly chopped
- 2 tbsp Coconut grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 string Curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a vessel add sprouted moth beans/madike kalu, add little water, close the lid and cook for 5 mins. Keep aside.
- In a kadai add oil, add mustard seeds, as it starts to splutter add curry leaves, green chilly, onion, turmeric powder, salt, tomato, mix well, cook for 2 mins.
- Add cooked moth bans/madike kalu, mix well, cook till water evaporates.
- Garnish with grated fresh coconut and chopped coriander leaves.
- Moth Beans / Madike Kalu Palya ready to have.