Mente Soppu Bele Palya/Methi-Dal Stir Fry
Mente Soppu Bele Palya/Methi-Dal Stir Fry, a sabji/palya recipe, roughly chopped fenugreek leaves cooked in soaked toor dal.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 2 Green Chilly slits
- 1 string Curry Leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic roughly crushed
- 1/3 cup Toor dal soaked
- 2 cups Fenugreek Leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a kadai add oil, mustard seeds, as it start to splutter add curry leaves, green chilly, garlic, onion, saute.
- Add soaked toor dal, mix well
- Now add salt, stir well.
- Close the lid and cook for 3 to 4 mins on medium flame.
- Add roughly chopped methi leaves.
- Mix well.
- Close the lid and cook for 4 to 5 mins on medium flame, give a stir.
- Mente Soppu Bele Palya / Methi-Dal Stir Fry is ready to have.