Masala Majjige / Spiced Buttermilk
Spiced Buttermilk, A blender of curd, herbs and chilly.
- 500 ml Curd
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 1 - 2 Green chilly
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 liter Water
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- 1 string Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- In a blender add curd, finely chopped ginger, green chilly, cumin seeds, blend it for 1 to 2 mins.
- Now add salt and water to blended masala curd, give a stir.
- Seasoning: In a pan add oil, mustard, once mustard starts to splutter, switch off the flame and add curry leaves.
- Add the seasoning to buttermilk.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Spiced Buttermilk is ready to have.