Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh malai kebab, creamy chicken skewers, Mughlai cuisine , cheese marinated grilled chicken, tender murgh, melts like butter.
- 250 gm Chicken (Boneless)
- 1 or 2 Green chilly
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp Oil
For 1st Marination:
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
For 2nd Marination:
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Kasuri methi powder
- 1st Marination : In a bowl add chicken, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper powder, mix well, marinate in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- In a mixing jar add green chillies and coriander leaves, grind it to coarsely paste.
- 2nd Marination : In a bowl add mozzarella cheese, corn flour, all purpose flour, coriander-green chilly paste, kasuri methi powder, and 1st marinated chicken, mix well, marinate this mixture for another 20 minutes.
- Apply oil over skewers.
- Thread marinated chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Apply oil over flat pan on medium flame.
- Place skewers on pan , apply oil on chicken.
- Roll skewers for every 30 secs.
- Cook on all the sides by rolling skewers frequently till golden brown colour.
- Malai Kebab Ready to eat.