Bendekayi Palya / Ladies Finger Sabji
Bendekayi Palya / Ladies Finger Sabji, healthy and simple, a side dish recipe, chopped ladies finger cooked in onion tomato tempering, garnished with fresh grated coconut and coriander leaves.
- 2 cup Ladies Finger chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 strings Curry Leaves
- 4-5 Green Chilly Slits
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 1 big Tomato Chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/3 cup Fresh Coconut grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- Heat a kadai, add oil, add mustard seeds, as it starts to splutter, add curry leaves, green chillies.
- Now add chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, saute.
- Add chopped tomato, mix well.
- Add ladies finger, mix well.
- Close the lid and cook well, keep stirring in between.
- Now add grated coconut, chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well, close the lid and cook for a min.
- Simple, Delicious, Ladies Finger Sabji is ready to have.