Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand
Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand, dessert prepared by hung curd and flavoured with cardamom and saffron.
- 1 litre Curd
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Hot milk
- 10 strands Saffron
- 2-3 Almonds chopped
- 2-3 Pista chopped
- In a muslin cloth, add curd, hung it for 3-4 hours.
- In a small bowl add 2 tbsp of hot milk, 4-5 saffron strands, mix it, keep aside.
- In a bowl add hung curd, beat it well for a min.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, saffron milk, beat it well till it get silky smooth texture.
- Transfer to a bowl, garnish with chopped almond, chopped pista, some cardamom, some saffron strands.
- Yummy Delicious Dessert Kesar Elaichi Shrikhand is ready to have.