Kerala Style Fish Fry
Kerala Style Fish Fry, shallots-ginger-garlic-peppercorns masala marinated fish, shallow fried in coconut oil.
- 1 kg Pearl Spot Fish / Karimeen
- 1/3 cup Shallots
- 1 inch Ginger
- 7-8 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Pepper corns
- 2 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1+4 strings Curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 small Lemon
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- In a mixing jar add shallots, ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, pepper corns, curry leaves, lemon juice.
- Grind it coarse.
- Add 2 tbsp water, blend it fine paste.
- In a plate add masala paste, salt.
- Mix well.
- Apply this masala paste to fish well, marinate fish for minimum 1 hour.
- Heat a tawa, add coconut oil, curry leaves.
- Now add marinated fish, cook fish for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
- Flip, cook other side for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Roast Well.
- Spicy Yummy Delicious Kerala Style Fish Fry is ready to have.