Kadalekalu Usuli / Usli / Usali
Kadalekalu Usuli Recipe, Soaked and cooked whole Bengal gram, seasoned with mustard seeds and green chilly, garnished with grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves.
- 1/2 Cup Whole Bengal Gram
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 - 4 Green Chilly
- 2 string Curry Leaves
- 1/4 cup Coconut grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Soak whole Bengal gram overnight.
- In a pressure cooker add soaked Bengal gram, 1 cup water, cook for 1 whistle.
- In a pan add oil, add mustard seeds, when it starts to splutter, add curry leaves, green chilly, saute.
- Add cooked Bengal gram, salt, mix well.
- Garnish with grated coconut, chopped coriander leaves.
- Give a mix.
- Kadalekalu Usuli is ready to have.