Jowar Roti / ಜೋಳದ ರೊಟ್ಟಿ
Jowar Roti / ಜೋಳದ ರೊಟ್ಟಿ, a roti recipe, very healthy roti prepared by jowar flour
- 1 cup Jowar Flour
- 1 cup Water
- Salt optional
- In a vessel add water, bring it to boil.
- On a cleaned surface, add jowar flour, add boiled water.
- Mix it gently (boiling water, so carefully), adjust water accordingly.
- Knead well to little stiff dough, for 4-5 mins.
- Take a small ball of dough, knead it well again.
- Dust some flour.
- Roll it gently using rolling pin, keep dusting roti and rolling pin to avoid sticking.
- Heat a tawa.
- To the left over boiling water dip a cotton cloth, add more cold water if needed, keep aside.
- Place the roti on tawa gently, wet the roti with water dipped cotton cloth.
- When the water dries, we can see the bubbles, flip the roti a this time.
- Cook for another 30 secs, and flip again.
- With the help of dry cloth, press gently on both the sides.
- Uttara Karnataka Special Jowar roti/Jolada Rotti is ready to have.