Golgappa Puri / Puri for Chaats
Golgappa Puri / Puri for Chaats, a small puri recipe prepared by semolina and all purpose flour.
- 1 cup Semolina / Rava
- 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour / Maida
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cup Oil for frying
- In a plate add rava, maida, salt, baking soda, oil.
- Mix well.
- Add water little by little,
- Knead well. Prepare sticky dough.
- Cover with cotton cloth, keep aside for 20 mins.
- Knead again.
- Divide 4 equal parts, make balls.
- Dust some flour, roll it, not too thin not too thick.
- Make small puris using round shaped lid.
- 2 to 2.5 inch diameter puris.
- Heat oil in a kadai, deep fry small puris till golden colour.
- Golgappa Puri / Puri For Chaats is ready to have.
Cool them and store in an air tight container for 2 to 3 weeks.