Godhi Dose / Wheat Dosa
Godhi Dose / Wheat Dosa, a dosa verity, prepared by wheat flour and semolina batter.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Semolina / Rava
- 1/3 cup Curd (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cup water
- 3 tbsp Oil
- In a bowl add wheat flour, rava, curd, salt.
- Give a mix.
- Add water little by little, and prepare dosa batter.
- Heat a dosa pan, pour dosa batter, spread evenly in a circular shape.
- Sprinkle some oil, cook for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Flip the dosa.
- Cook the other side for about a min.
- Soft Godhi Dose / Wheat Dosa is ready to have.
Curd is optional, can skip the curd.