French Fries / Potato Finger Chips
French Fries / Potato Finger Chips, peeled and finger like even sized potato, blanched and deep fried till crispy golden colour.
- 2 big Potato
- Oil for frying
- Water to blanch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (optional)
- Peel the potatoes, cut the sides, cut into finger like even sized, place it in chilled water.
- In a vessel add water, bring it to boil, add potato fingers, blanch for 1 to 2 mins, do not cook for more than 2 mins.
- Place the blanched fingers on kitchen towel, pat dry gently.
- Add this to a box, deep freeze this for 3 to 4 hours in a refrigerator.
- Add refrigerated potato fingers to hot oil,
- Cook for 2 mins on high flame, place it on a plate, Let it cool down completely for minimum 1 hour.
- After 1 hour add cooled fingers in hot oil.
- Deep fry till light golden colour, till oil bubbles stops.
- Place prepared fingers in a plate on tissue paper, sprinkle with salt, chilly flakes, oregano, mix well.
- Yummy Crispy Kids Favourite French Fries / Potato Finger Chips is ready to have.