Egg Pepper Masala
Egg Pepper Masala, a thing gravy recipe, prepared by coconut-peppercorns paste.
- 8 Egg boiled
- 1/2 Coconut chopped/ grated
- 2 tsp Peppercorns
- 2 Dry Chilly
- 1" Cinnamon
- 1 Cloves
- 2 Tomato medium
- 2 Onion medium
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Chop boiled eggs, 1 egg into 4 pieces.
- In a mixing jar add coconut, pepper corns, cinnamon, cloves, dry chilly, 1/4 cup water.
- Grind it to fine paste.
- In a kadai add oil, finely chopped onion, fry for 2 mins.
- Add tomatoes, mix it, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add grind coconut-peppercorn paste, salt, mix well, cook for 5 mins.
- Add water according to gravy consistency.
- Add chopped egg, give a stir, close the lid, cook for another 5 mins.
- Egg Pepper Masala ready to eat.