Egg Drop Curry
Egg Drop Curry, egg curry prepared by egg cracked and dropped in coconut paste curry.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 Green chilly chopped
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 big Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1.5 cup Water
- In a mixing jar add coconut, water, grind it fine paste.
- In a kadai add ghee, green chilly, onion, ginger garlic paste, saute.
- Add tomato, coriander powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt.
- Mix well, cook for 3-4 mins on low flame.
- Add coconut paste, mix well.
- Now add water, stir.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Crack and drop the eggs, close the lid and cook for 7-8 mins on low flame.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Egg Drop Curry is ready to have.