Dill Leaves Akki Rotti
Dill leaves akki rotti, a flatbread recipe, prepared by the mixture of dil leaves and rice flour.
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Dill Leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Semoline/Rava
- 1 big Onion finely chopped
- 2 strings Curry Leaves finely chopped
- 2 Green chilly finely chopped
- 1/2 inch Ginger grated
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coconut grated
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Oil
- In a mixing bowl, add onion, curry leaves, green chilly, ginger, grated coconut, dill leaves, rava, rice flour, salt.
- Give a mix.
- Add water and mix it well.
- Heat a tawa/pan, grease some oil.
- Place a butter paper/banana leaf on a surface.
- Grease some oil.
- Take a small portion on rice flour mixture.
- Flatten with the help of fingers.
- Place it on tawa, gently remove the butter paper/banana leaf.
- Close the lid and cook for 2 mins on medium flame.
- Flip the rotti.
- Cook for another 2 mins.
- Delicious Dill Leaves Akki Rotti is ready to have.