Custard Cake, a different cake recipe, prepared by the batter of maida-custard powder-sugar-milk-oil.
- 1.5 cup Maida / All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Custard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar Powder
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oil for greasing
- 3 - 4 Cherry
- Add maida, custard powder, baking powder, baking soda, Sieve.
- Grease the cake mould with oil, dust with maida, keep aside.
- In a bowl add flour mixture, sugar powder, give a mix.
- Add oil, mix well.
- Add vinegar, give a mix.
- Now add milk little by little, mix.
- Cake batter is ready.
- Pre heat a pan for 10 mins.
- Add prepared cake batter to cake mould, tap it.
- Garnish with chopped cherries.
- Place it in preheated pan.
- Close the lid.
- Cook for 35mins on low-medium flame.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Custard Cake is ready to have.