Curd-Mango Delight, blend of hung curd-mango puree, layered with caramelised nuts.
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Hung curd
- 3/4 cup Mango Puree
- 1/4+1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Almond
- 1 tbsp Pistachio
- 1 tbsp Cashew
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2-3 tbsp Mango chopped
- 1 tsp Mango syrup
Caramelised Nuts :
- In a kadai add sugar.
- Stir, sugar melts.
- Changes colour to light brown, add dry fruits, mix.
- Add 1 tbsp water, stir.
- Add this to steel plate, spreads lightly, cool completely.
Caramelised nuts powder :
- Add 3/4th of the caramelised nuts to mixing jar.
- make powder.
- Add remaining caramelised nuts to mixing jar.
- Crush roughly.
Curd-Mango Delight Serving :
- In a serving glass, add mango syrup from the sides.
- Fill half glass with curd-mango mixture.
- Layer with powdered caramelised nuts, chopped mango.
- Fill with curd-mango mixture.
- Garnishing: top up with hung curd, mango slices, roughly crushed caramelised nuts, cashew, pistachio.
- Yummy Delicious Curd-Mango Delight is ready to have.