Cluster Beans Sabji / Gorikayi Palya
Cluster Beans Sabji / Gorikayi Palya, is a side dish, cluster beans cooked in onion tomato tempering, garnished with grated coconut.
- 2 cups Cluster beans
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2-3 strings Curry Leaves
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 1 big Tomato chopped
- 4-5 Green chilly slits
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Fresh Coconut grated
- In a kadai, add oil, mustard seeds, as it starts to splutter, add curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped onion and green chilly slits, cook till onion gets translucent.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, give a stir.
- Now add finely chopped tomato and cluster beans, saute.
- Now add water, close the lid and cook till cluster beans are cooked well.
- Garnish with grated coconut, give a mix.
- Simple yet tasty Cluster Beans Sabji / Gorikayi Palya is ready to have.