Chicken liver and gizzard chakna/pepper dry
Chicken liver and gizzard chakna, a pepper dry recipe prepared by adding pepper powder to cooked liver and gizzard.
- 500 gm chicken liver and gizzard cooked
- 5 - 6 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Onion medium size, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato medium size, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi crushed/powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a vessel add oil, finely chopped garlic, fry for a min.
- Add finely chopped onion, cook till translucent, now add tomato, saute it for a min.
- Add finely chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves, give a stir.
- Add kasuri methi, garam masala powder and salt one by one. stir well.
- Add cooked liver and gizzard, mix well, close the lid and cook for 2 mins.
- Add pepper powder, give a stir, close the lid and cook for 3 mins in low flame.
- Chicken liver and gizzard chakna/pepper dry is ready to have.