Chicken dry, easy, simple recipe with less ingredients, chicken cooked in red chilly paste.
- 250 gm Chicken
- 2-3 Dry Red chilly
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 tbsp Pepper powder
- 4 springs Curry leaves
- 2 tbsp Ghee/Clarified butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- Red paste: In a mixing jar add dry red chillies, ginger, garlic and 2 tbsp of water. grind it to a fine paste.
- In a pan add ghee, 2 springs of curry leaves, add chicken, add salt, close the lid and cook chicken for 3 to 4 mins.
- Now add prepared red paste, give a mix, add 2 springs of curry leaves, cook for 2 mins.
- Finally add pepper powder, mix well, cook till chicken gets dry.
- Easy Tasty Spicy Chicken Dry is ready.