Carrot Kheer, a delicious indian dessert recipe, rich kheer prepared by carrot, cooked in milk, sugar and khova.
- 1 cup Carrot grated
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup khova grated
- 1/2 tsp cardamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Saffron powder
- 2 Almond
- 4 - 5 Pista
- 2 tbsp Ghee / Clarified Butter
- In a pan add ghee, add grated carrot, close the lid, cook for 5 mins, in between keep stirring.
- Add milk, mix it, cook for 10 mins in medium flame, keep stirring.
- Add sugar, let it melt completely, now add condensed milk, cook for 2 mins. now add grated khova. cook for 5 mins in low flame.
- Add chopped almond, cardamom powder, and saffron powder. cook for another 2 mins. Garnish with Pista.
- Yummy Rich Carrot Kheer ready to have.