Capsicum Coconut Gravy
Capsicum Coconut Gravy, a thick gravy recipe, prepared by coconut-poppy seeds paste.
- 6 - 7 Capsicum small
- 1/2 Coconut chopped or grated
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 2" Cinnamon
- 2 Cloves
- 2 Cardamom
- 2 Onion big
- 2 Tomato big
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 String Curry leaves
- In a mixing jar add coconut, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, poppy seeds, coriander seeds, 1/4 cup water.
- Grind it to fine paste.
- Chop capsicum, do not remove seeds. (make 8 piece from 1 capsicum)
- In a kadai, add oil, mustard, as mustard starts to splutter, add curry leaves.
- Now add finely chopped onion and tomato, cook for 2 to 3 mins, now add chopped capsicum.
- Add salt, mix well cook for 5 mins.
- Add grind coconut-poppy seeds paste, mix well, cook for 5 mins, by closing lid.
- Capsicum Coconut Gravy ready to have.