Brinjal Rava Fry
Brinjal Rava Fry is a side dish, spices and semolina coated brinjal slices shallow fried in pan. Crispy outside, soft textured inside.
- 2 big Brinjal Slices
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Semolina/Rava
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Slice the brinjal, keep the slices in water.
- In a plate add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilly powder, vinegar, Give a mix.
- Add the brinjal slices.
- Spread the masala evenly on both the sides of slices, sprinkle some water on, keep aside.
- In a plate take semolina/rava, coat the brinjal slices with semolina on both the sides.
- Heat a pan, add oil, place the semolina coated slices.
- Sprinkle some oil on, keep flipping the slices, cook well on both the sides.
- Crispy from outside, soft texture from inside, Brinjal Rava Fry is ready to have.