Bourbon Biscuit Cake
Bourbon Biscuit Cake, a cake recipe prepared by bourbon biscuit.
- 1 Bourbon Biscuit
- 1/2+1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Fruit salt / Eno
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour / Maida
- 1 tbsp Coffee powder
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Icing sugar / Powdered Sugar
For decoration :
- Choco chips
- Coloured sugar balls
- white chocolate
Prepare Cake :
- To a cake mould, grease oil and dust with maida.
- Take a mixing jar.
- Add bourbon biscuit.
- Grind it to powder.
- Add milk and fruit salt/ eno.
- Blend it.
- Add this to cake mould, pat twice.
- Pre heat a kadai for 10 mins on medium flame.
- Place the cake mould.
- Close the lid and cook for 30-35 mins on medium to low flame.
- Allow it cool down completely.
Coffee Cream Preparation :
- In a kadai add all purpose flour, saute for 3-4 mins on low flame, do not burn or change colour.
- Add Coffee powder, stir well for 2 mins.
- Add Icing sugar, stir.
- Add milk little by little, butter, mix well.
- whisk well, for 4-5 mins on medium flame.