Alasande Vada / Black Eyed Beans Fritter
Alasande Vada / Black Eyed Beans Fritter, a deep fried dish, soaked and coarse paste of black eye beans, mixed with onion, green chilly fritters, deep fried in oil.
- 1 cup Black Eyed Beans soaked overnight
- 2 Dry Red Chilly
- 2 Green Chilly
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 string Curry Leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Asafoetida/Hing
- 1/3 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coconut grated
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing jar add overnight soaked black eyed beans, dry red chilly, green chilly, cumin seeds.
- Grind it to coarse paste, do not add water.
- Take grind paste in a bowl, add rice flour, salt, hing, chopped onion, grated ginger, chopped curry leaves, chopped coriander leaves, grated fresh coconut.
- Mix it well.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Take a small portion, shape the vadas.
- Deep fry the vadas on medium flame, till golden brown.
- Crispy, Delicious, Alasande Vada/Black Eyed Beans Fritter is ready to have.