Amaranth Leaves Sabji / ಹರಿವೆ ಸೊಪ್ಪಿನ ಪಲ್ಯ
Amaranth Leaves Sabji / ಹರಿವೆ ಸೊಪ್ಪಿನ ಪಲ್ಯ , a side dish, chopped amaranth leaves cooked in onion-tomato tempering, with a garnish of grated coconut.
- 2 bowl Amaranth Leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 strings Curry leaves
- 2 Green chilly slits
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1 small Tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coconut grated
- Heat a kadai, add oil, mustard seeds, as mustard seeds starts to splutter, add curry leaves, green chilly, onion, tomato, salt, turmeric powder.
- Add chopped amaranth leaves, mix well.
- Close the lid and cook for 2-3 mins on high flame.
- Stir in between, close the lid and cook for 3-4 mins on medium flame.
- Lastly add grated fresh coconut, stir well,
- Close the lid and cook for 2 more mins on medium flame.
- Simple Yet Delicious Amaranth Leaves Palya is ready to have.